Thursday, January 7, 2010

1960s


This was the time that the Beatles became very famous, specificly during 1964 when they were at their first tour in the US.Other popular things were sesame street and the munsters.A comic strip i like to read is the peanuts.But i mostly love jumping on my trampoline or playing with my GI Joe figures.The cold war was still going on and they were still stockpiling bombs...I dont find any use of this useful we should all just sign an agreement instead of threatning to kill each other.

2 comments:

  1. Good start. You need more information about the politics of the time. Cuban Missile Crisis, Vietnam War.... You also need to include what is going on in Canada. Medicare, new flag.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have lots of information in your blogs- not always the information I need to see... Look at the comments- if you wish to change some of your entries I will check back.

    So far you are a level 2+.

    ReplyDelete